Prices incl. VAT Depending on the delivery address, the VAT may vary at the checkout.plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
|Our largest driver D-250 / 25cm is based on the years of experience of our D-165 / 16cm subwoofer with the best price-performance ratio of all 16s.
- Diaphragm and dust dome made of anodised aluminium for loss-free low bass pressure. Slots under the dust dome ventilate the voice coil and reduce mechanical loss.
- Double magnet for long diaphragm stroke without bumping.
|Suitable applications for building speakers yourself are:
- Compact subwoofer enclosures
- 3-way system in combination
- Subwoofer enclosures with 2 or more units for fast and deep bass reproduction with high sound pressure.
|Recommended net volume for closed enclosure, heavily insulated in the middle.|
|D-250 Quantity||for good low bass||for optimal deep bass|
|1||25-30 Liter||40-50 Liter|
|2||40-50 Liter||60-80 Liter|
|4||60-80 Liter||120-150 Liter|
Re = 3,6 Ohm, Le = 1,48 mH, FS = 22 Hz, Qms = 3,415, Qes = 0,378, Qts = 0,341, Sd = 34,63 qcm, Vas = 71,415 l, Mms =115g, Wirkungsgrad: 86 dB 1 W / 1 m
|In the task bar below the product images you will find further important information.|
|The technical data, installation dimensions and the hole sketch can be downloaded in the help area.|
Video & Loudspeaker Construction
|Presentation of the D-165 built-in subwoofer chassis by Mr. Klaus Reck personally.|
|New design for our D-165i subwoofer built-in speaker.|
|Customers Loudspeaker construction|
|Hello here some pictures of the construction of my bandpass per Chassi 6 Liter GG and a 100 Liter vent chamber ports are 3*10 cm pipes 200 mm long|