Prices incl. VAT Depending on the delivery address, the VAT may vary at the checkout.plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
|The D-200 / 20cm benefits from the D-165i / 16cm, which has been running reliably and sonically for many years in thousands of home and car speakers.We have taken the high quality components and assembly quality from the D-165:
- Cast aluminium basket with ventilation of the aluminium voice coil with polyimide wire and glue for heat resistance up to 250° Celsius.
- Diaphragm and dust cap made of anodised aluminium for loss-free low bass pressure. Slots under the dust cap ventilate the voice coil and reduce mechanical loss.
- Double magnet for long diaphragm stroke without hitting.
|Suitable applications for building speakers yourself are:
- Compact subwoofer enclosures
- 3-way system in combination
- Subwoofer enclosures with 2 or more units for fast and deep bass reproduction with high sound pressure.
|Recommended net volume for closed enclosure, heavily insulated in the middle.|
|D-200 Number||for good low bass||for optimal deep bass|
|1||15-20 Liter||30-35 Liter|
|2||25-30 Liter||50-60 Liter|
|4||45-60 Liter||80-100 Liter|
Re = 3,6 Ohm, Le = 1,047 mH, FS = 28 Hz, Qms = 5,066, Qes = 0,334, Qts = 0,322, Sd = 21,38 qcm, Vas = 33 l, Mms = 56g, Wirkungsgrad: 86 dB 1 W / 1 m
|In the task bar below the product images you will find further important information.|
|The technical data, installation dimensions and the hole sketch can be downloaded in the help area.|
Video & Loudspeaker Construction
|Presentation of the D-165 built-in subwoofer chassis by Mr. Klaus Reck personally.|
|New design for our D-165i subwoofer built-in speaker.|
|Customers Loudspeaker construction|
|Hello here some pictures of the construction of my bandpass per Chassi 6 Liter GG and a 100 Liter vent chamber ports are 3*10 cm pipes 200 mm long|